Friday 27 November 2009

Thanksgiving 2009: 10 Things.

1. I am thankful for a beautiful world and getting to see bits of it.
2. I am thankful I found my overpriced Lancome eyeliner that I thought I’d accidentally thrown away.
3. I am thankful for miracles.
4. I am thankful my house didn’t burn down either from cooking or leaving my straightener on.
5. I am thankful for all the babies expected in summer 2010 by my good friends and family.
6. I am thankful for the seasons.
7. I am thankful for Dancing with the Stars.
8. I am thankful for memories.
9. I am thankful for cheese.
10. I am thankful for you.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Did you leave the straightener on while you were in Mexico??

I'm thankful for your good example of concise writing, and also for the wit and warmth you add to the universe. May your summer babies be fat and your pumpkin pie scarce.

Marie said...

Off topic: you were in my dreams last night, with an afro. You weren't doing anything particularly interesting (jogging), but I did think, "only tall, slender people should be allowed to have afros -- she looks good that way."

Red afro, of course.

lenalou said...

Marie, thanks doubly for the compliment and the excellent dream! I wish I had/remembered dreams like that. Expect to see me experimenting with the new 'do soon.