Monday 19 July 2010

Mexico Pics

A few minutes before the storm hit.
During the storm.
I feel I should point out here that Jessica is perfectly capable of holding her head up, but for some reason likes sleeping in that very uncomfortable-looking position.



I don't know what these are, but my mum kept trying to get me to pet them. She didn't pet one herself, however.

Anthony deciding what to wear for a night out. Um, my brother doesn't always look this sweaty and homeless, by the way. It was very humid.


Our hotel.

5 comments:

Mary Lampros said...

I think it's hilarious that the picture of you in your "trashy" bikini (it's not, by the way) is the only one out of focus. Cute baby! Those look like lemurs, but I thought lemurs only lived in Africa. Hmmm.
Hi, Lena! I'd love to send you an invite to my blog (private) if you're interested. Just let me know your email address (mine is mormonmary@yahoo). Looking at that will give you a better and more succinct update of how we're doing. Fun to read about your travels, especially in your gifted writing style!

lenalou said...

Thanks, Mary! I'll email you.

location espagne said...

nice pics!!! especially of little angel....What about next trip? Spian may be a good choice...to get info on rental villas in Spain, get her...http://www.locationvillaespagne.com/findAllVillas.php?region=Ibiza

Melanie said...

Looks like it was a fun trip. Your niece is a doll! Fire coral looks like no fun. I want to go to Mexico now. Maybe we should all meet their next time.

Anonymous said...

WoW! looks like a really wonderful place.=D
Altenpflege