Monday 10 December 2007

Lena Gets Cutesy

I don't have time for a real post, but I feel the need to blog...

This one isn't so much cutesy as dashed funny. Takes me back to my school years (cue harp music and swimmy, soft focus image on screen)...



This I stole from someone else's blog. I think if the result had been different, they would have lost all credibility.



This is the piece de resistance of cuteness. May it herald a season of joy and exuberance for you. Jumpetty, jumpetty, jump-

4 comments:

Left-Handed said...

I especially loved the 2 inch ruler.

Unknown said...

oh how funny... I was seriously expecting a cat not a LAMB!

Artax said...

Oooh I really like that first one. I can use it to explain to normal people what we mathematicians do all day at work. Finally.

Marie said...

Okay, that quiz said I was coffee flavored. I want to be chocolate! Tell me what to say so that I can be chocolate.

I wish I could watch the videos. Dumb computer.

I hope you're having a grand time in Somerset. I miss you, but shall console myself by beginning to assemble my Regency-era costume....