Sunday 21 September 2008

Brotherly Love

One of my brothers and I have a cell phone we keep in England for shared use, due to the annoying American system of cell phones being on a different bandwidth from the rest of the world. Knowing his thoughtful nature, it was no surprise that he left me a little message from last time he was over here. As I turned on the phone yesterday, the words “Hey, fatty,” blinked on.


The really annoying thing is that I’m not sure how to change it to something equally derogatory for him.

6 comments:

Marie said...

I have faith you'll figure it out. It is very important that you figure it out. Keep us posted on your progress.

And enjoy bonny England -- we missed you in church today.

Hey, It's Ansley said...

I agree with Marie! It's very important, so important that you might have to take few minutes out of your fun plans to swing by the cell phone store.

Have fun in England!

Tim said...

Missing UK dairy and produce daily... have some double cream for me.

If you mail the make/model of phone, I'm sure some industrious soul will tell you how to generate an appropriate message.

lenalou said...

Did it (thanks for your faith)! Can now leave suitably juvenile retaliation message.

And Tim, I WILL eat cream, just for you. I had some Bramley apple pie today. I felt it was what you would have wanted. I'm seriously thinking of smuggling a seedling back to the states (just kidding, any US Federal Agri people reading!).

triciab said...

Bramley Apple Pie. Now I REALLY am homesick :-) If you do manage to bring some over make sure I get some :-)

Tim said...

I almost accidentally brought Bramley seeds randomly strewn in my suitcase (think shoe treads). Chickened out though. Last thing I needed was an incident at customs.

Have I mentioned that I hate Provo grocery stores?