Saturday 15 November 2008

In My Quest for Total Self-Absorption…

…I found that, using google analytics, you can find out what keywords people used to find your blog. As I’m procrastinating putting my laundry away, I thought I’d share a few of my favourite searches that led people to me, and let you ponder the implications for me and my blog.

“What happens if you don’t shower for a week.”
“What happens to your body when you have leprosy”
“Scratchy lump on tongue”
“pome of beautiful”
“lena needle grateful dead”
“Colin Firth.”

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That is hilarious.

Marie said...

Kindly direct me to the "scratchy lump on tongue" posting. I very much need to reacquaint myself with it.

I hope you're proud of that last one -- Colin would be proud of you, too.

lenalou said...

Marie, I can assure you there IS no scratchy lump on tongue post (I notice you took the no-showering on in your stride. Thanks). I think it must have been http://lenatravel.blogspot.com/2008/04/scratchy-like-burrito.html.

lenalou said...

p.s. I AM proud of the Colin Firth one. I plan to mention Colin Firth a lot more, so I can work my way up the Colin Firth google listings. Colin Firth.